Current Watches and Warnings
Arizona, Dragoon/Mule/Huachuca and Santa Rita Mountains including Bisbee/Canelo Hills/Madera Canyon
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 7:54 PM MST on December 16, 2017
Expires 1:00 AM EST on December 18, 2017
... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect from 2 am to 11 PM MST
Sunday above 6500 feet...
* what... snow expected above 5500 to 6500 feet. Plan on slippery
Road conditions. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 8 inches above
6500 feet, with isolated and localized amounts at the highest
elevations up to 12 inches possible.
* Where... galiuro and Pinaleno Mountains, Chiricahua Mountains,
Dragoon and mule and huachuca and Santa Rita Mountains and
Catalina and Rincon Mountains.
* When... 2 am to 11 PM Sunday.
* Additional details... look for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow are likely
which will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery
roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio... commercial television or radio
stations... or your cable television service provider for updates
on this winter storm.
Visit US on facebook... twitter... youtube... and at weather.Gov/Tucson
- Alaska - Winter Storm Watch , Record Report
- Arizona - Winter Weather Advisory
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida -
- Hawaii - High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Winter Weather Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois -
- Indiana -
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Storm Surge Warning, Tropical Storm Warning , Special Statement
- Maine - Wind Chill Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri -
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory
- New Mexico - Winter Weather Advisory
- New York - Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Air Stagnation Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning , Record Report
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Virginia -
- Washington - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning
- Wyoming - Winter Weather Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement